View Single Post
      01-20-2010, 03:15 AM   #1
hockeymutt
Private
Rep
Drives: 135i silver,prem/sport package

motorola droid or iphone 3gs?

So my contract with verizon ends at the begging of next month but my upgrade date wasnt up till october of this year so one call to verizon changed that(said i would leave and get the iphone)... but anyways i have the blackberry tour right now but it has problems like very other bb i've owned, had the storm and hated it, then filed a complaint with the better business bureau cause i went through 3-4 storms and kept getting broken ones outta the box. So they gave me a brand new tour free of charge.

now i'm torn between the droid and the 3gs.... i live a few hours north of san fran and 3g coverage for att is spotty in some areas but with my tour im always connected to 1xev. Love verizon's service but hate there phones, maybe until the droid was released.

droid pros for me:
on verzion always have 3g
on verzion my mobile to mobile mins usually rack up to about 500-600 mintues used
customer service is pretty good on the phone, in store they hate seeing me cause my bb can't keep up with my usage and locks up constantly or just stops recieving messages.
flash 10.1 soon to be released(allows hulu and many other websites to be view on your phone)
touch screen plus a real keyboard

3gs pros-
the 1er is set up for it
borrowed a friends iphone at work to see how pandora worked when hooked up to usb and it actually showed the song being played on my radio which i though was awesome couldnt change the song with the radio but...
have wanted the 3g since it came out(stuck with verizon instead)
the browser blows my tour outta water
touchscreen only keyboard, stops me from drunk texting/dailing
the apps, my bb apps suck big

3gs cons-
its on ATT
ahhh i think ATT once again

any input on anyone that owns one of the two would be awesome. thanks guys
Appreciate 0