Thread: odd date advice
View Single Post
      08-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #25
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Bad move spending that much on her on a first date...it just adds to the sting when she eventually tells you off. Women have to EARN your money, in one way or another, I don't care what anyone says - this is the truth. Just like another poster mentioned, you wouldn't buy a girl a drink in the club if you just met her would you? She needs to emotionally invest in you in some way before you take out the wallet (i.e. dance with her, kiss her, talk for a length of time with her that way you know she is willing to consider you as a suitor) - otherwise they take you for a fool and run off with your drink.

You need to develop a better sense of whether or not she is truly into you during the date that way you could avoid having to pay for her if she is throwing up red flags (like you said).

I'm sure she already knew after the first few minutes of the date if she was going to go on another with you, the rest of everything she's told you was BS.

Shrug it off, and move on to the next one. I'm sure you've learned a few things from this experience, at the least.

Last edited by TiAg335i; 08-11-2012 at 08:26 PM..
Appreciate 0