View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
matts325i
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Carrera S

Another Adelaide order here. I ordered LM Blue for mine. DCT, novillo, metallic paint. So not too many options for me but i have plans for the brakes and suspension, if I could have got a good deal on EDC probably would have taken it but alas no.

I went with blue because I've had so many grey beemers and needed a change, although I do love SG I had an e92 325i in SG in 2007! My 1m was white but that colour never really excited me.

I've ordered a few BM's (most recently an F30 328) and had to follow all of them, I'll dig up and PM you the sites you can use to track your car, but you will need the VIN from your sales person, and in Aus we can't track it through production but they can.

Hate to say it but the Internet is too clunky to be all that useful, I had it in the 1m and didn't order it this time.

Sounds like our cars will be arriving at Adelaide Motors around the same time.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnooper View Post
I not really one for standing out in a crowd. So the space grey made sense. My last 3 cars have been blue and I wanted a change, 2 cars before that where white, I don't like red, and black is way too hard to keep clean.

Actually the white was the only one I considered. I reckon the grey shows the lines and curves better.

As far as the Internet, haven't played with it, but its Bluetooth via my phone so should be ok. And it's not the end of the world if its not. Its a $200 item. So from a percentage point of view it bugger all
Appreciate 0