Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsedCarSalesmanwCombOver View Post
BMW NA and every other car manufacturer do not interfere with dealerships unless they do something illegal or purposely deceive the manufacturer. Hukster did no such thing and thus why BMW did not get involved. No other manufacturer, if put in the same situation, would have gotten involved. It's why manufacturers do not sell directly. If you do not like the fact that BMW didn't step in, don't EVER buy a BMW or post here again. That will show BMW! Have fun driving your Nissan Sentra.
Well, to be fair, in this case it would be a C63. The M3 is not commanding as high of a premium because it has serious competition in this cotegory. For those of us 'in the know' and was a seriousroad car, we get the M3. For the rest of the 'swinnish multitude' that want a luxury brand, with some grunt and sportiness, they have the RS4, S5, ISF, and C63. I am not saying that I would take them over the M3, but they all are providing an option for the people that do not want ot only and M3. And I must say, the S5 spanks the M3 coupe in the looks department.

As for the last E46 uproar, there were whole lot of new Corvette owners.
Appreciate 0