02-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #53
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
I've been looking at Eisnmann for day one but I just didn't want to get an Exhaust that was going to sound similar to the stock system. The Gintani has the performance and it'll be easy to do everything at one shop..

But no major reason besides Gintani being an easy pick b/c of their location and cost..
The Gintani, Meisterschaft, and the Eisenmann are all great exhausts for this car. Of the three, sound wise I'd go Meisterschaft or Eisenmann. Gintani sounds to thick and almost American V8-ish, IMO. The Meisterschaft and the Eisenmann sound almost alike, with the Meisterschaft leaning more towards the exotic end of the spectrum. For me, I went with the Meisterschaft GT and when I have it on, I'll make a full review and videos.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0