Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112
IMO, & after viewing your work you have on flickr. I don't think you need to worry so much about gear rather than finding your vision & style. Gear will take you so far, but working on your creativity will do you more wonders than any MF system will ever do for you. instead of just lighting the scene, you need to do more than just light for the sake of light. Struggle with what you have now till you've find your niche. It the only way I believe you will become a better photographer.
You not need to worry about my Flickr and work you've seen on here to justify this or any other purchase of mine thanks. This isn't for shits n giggles on the forums where little to no effort is put forth. Shooting commercially for pay is a different story. If I wanted an opinion of if you thought I was good enough to deserve one I would have asked that instead.

Sorry not trying to get overly defensive or anything but my Flickr is about 1/10th of my work and that's because the other 9/10ths I'm too busy to show or not allowed to post publicly.

Either way this comment is totally irrelevant, I'm looking for technical info/opinions not critiques.
Appreciate 0