10-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #72
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
i dont know wats up with the responses from ADV.1 if they think we M3 owners are idiots or something or easy to make a sale when they have no concrete backup for the claims make..
You should have seen this forum when the E9x first came out.
It was ALL ABOUT 360 Forged and 20" rims. It was SAD. All these "Car Guys" were all about the bling and had NO IDEA about unsprung weight, VIA/JWL/TUV. All they cared about was the look and the bling. There are still a LOT of those types of people on this and many other boards.
I was like WTF happened to the //M crowd I was used to with the E36/E46 M3.

Jordan knows how to make a good looking wheel; he's proved that twice now. And it seems like he's taking care of customers, but he needs to take that next step like APEX and MORR have done to prove their wheels are strong and safe for the road and track.
Also, saying you're TUV when you're really not, does not inspire confidence in the company's wheels cracking or breaking.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0