02-17-2007, 01:02 AM   #39
edgarj
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by magamaga View Post
Magamaga- I was just in the process of posting a pic of the shit heel's's (mom's) assramming SUV, but the obnoxious nature of the "worthless without pics" smiley made me reconsider. When I get around to my inevitable "Pics of me doing your girlfriend" thread, I'll certainly host a gallery spread so as not to be misleading. This is not really a thread that needs photographic illustration.

I filed the report over the phone with a very bored desk cop who sounded even more bored when we got to the 'no visible damage' portion of the quiz. I must say that the hit was substantial, and I'm astounded that the plastic rear bumper survied so well. I'll find out tomorrow when I wash it if there's scuffing. Anyway, the cop said that they would 'vestigate' the claim and recommended that I file a claim for even minuscule etching on my rear bumper !! so that my ins. co. !! would track him down. Honestly, with the potentially homicidal nature of what I described, I thought I'd get a squad-car write-up and a knock on his parent's door. He even declined the pics of the car claiming policy about email attachments. Said I would host the pic and send it HTML, but still not interested. At this point my rage morphed into despair and regret. I have along list of hindsight points, the main one not following him until a squad car arrived.... but I also think that his "teenage fearlessness" desperation would have led me on a chase (already clocking ~120mph in pursuit) resulting in my ass winding up in jail for weeks and his in juvie for few days.

I asked about other reports potentially phoned in about said incident (many witnesses, major havoc), but 'he didn't have access to that material'. This is, after all, an event that began with a psycho driving down the highway pseudo-ramming cars for shits and giggles, and cumulating in him actually ramming a (6wk old $50K) car, nearly flipping his SUV as he jumped a curb / side-slid across the grass median, and provoked a high-speed chase through a closed subdivision (that, I am partially responsible for, but it was like Carl Lewis playing tag with a fat kid). He nearly caused a multi-car pileup in heavy traffic and I (at least) hope that they'll contact the mouth breathing felcher's mom and elicit a 'no xbox for a week grounding' ..... maybe a new rule about smoking meth and driving the mommobile at the same time, but better yet, a "brutal beating from dad, leaving the scene + wreckless endangerment + assault with a deadly weapon' charges and a painful vacay at juvie, but that's dreaming, it appears.

Maybe something will come of the report, but I seriously doubt it based on the mockingly glib tone of the ossifer and the lack of physical evidence (aside from a big swathe of median and tire tracks, LOL, CSI sleeps well tonight). I chastise myself for even giving chase, but pat my neo-adult self on the back for not beating him to death with my bare hands.

As for the multiple posts from Texas suggesting firearms application.... well, I don't know what to say. I've never been so ready to kill someone in my life, and I'm glad that I didn't have my chrome-plated Barrett .50 cal in the trunk ( it was in the shop for BORS installation), or I'd be talking 335 with some very interested pedophiles in the Washington County pokey.

My friend's husband is a semi-psychotic Sherrif's Deputy, and I'll see if I can't get him to kick the kid's door down and slap moms around a bit for restitution. If a happy ending comes from this, I'll post it up, but don't hold your breath. I at least want to find out the kid's name so that I can testify at his inevitable vehic. manslaughter trial.

Last edited by edgarj; 02-17-2007 at 01:47 AM..
Appreciate 0