06-27-2016, 01:38 PM   #141
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Rant warning: This comment is not in response to this post, but in the entire thread in general. I almost never participate in sports threads and now I know why. Everybody, including me, is full of $hit. Curry is great. Curry sucks. Curry only has one trick (my personal favorite.) James is a hated self-proclaimed king. James is the GOAT. Records matter. Records don't matter. Titles are the only thing that matters. Getting a title is the most important thing. Wait, getting a title isn't that good unless you win multiple titles. An undefeated season in the NFL doesn't matter if you don't win the SB. If you are a fan you are on a bandwagon. The refs stink. Its a conspiracy. I'm right. You are right. Neither of us are right. A one-in-a- billion player is $hit because there is another player that is better. The Warriors win the title last year but they are $shit because they only made it to the finals this year and because they didn't win they are $hit....blah, blah, blah. blah blah blah.

Its all just talk. Very few of us has a clue what it takes to play at the level these guys play.
You need to eat a snickers
Appreciate 1