View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
11' AW M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' ZCP E92 M3

Practically New AW Euro Style M3 Front Bumper + Authentic Vorsteiner Front Lip Combo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My car is about to be sold, so I am looking to swap with someone for an OEM bumper plus cash. It is an alpine white painted OEM M3 bumper that had the Euro conversion professionally done to it (shaved reflectors) as well as having the license plate holes filled. I paid a ton to have this done (and done right), and it is seamless; absolutely perfect. Additionally, it has an authentic Vorsteiner front lip that was professionally installed. The fitment is perfect. My car was a demo/show car, so everything was done with the utmost detail. The set-up only has about 1500 miles on it, so its practically new. No scratches, no scrapes, nothing... Excellent condition.

Considering the lip alone sells for $1,200, I am asking $1650 + OEM Bumper for the combination. As mentioned above, everything is practically brand new and is in perfect condition. The bumper needs to be AW and in equally perfect condition for the swap. Install/swap can be arranged at my buddy's shop. It will be coming off the car in about 3 weeks (after a final photoshoot is done). Shipping is not an option, must be local.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks