02-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Spydeputy
Brigadier General
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2015 F23 M235i/2008,E90,335xi

Garage List
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee

E90Post Mid-Atlantic section has posted a Cars and Coffee Meet. It would be awesome to see a bunch of "M's" on location.
See the link to sign up: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650610

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - Planning Thread
Here are the early specs...

First meet - Saturday, March 31 from 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Frequency - Last Saturday of each month; moving dates and frequency based on large events/holidays as well as reception
Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Best Buy and Caribou Coffee parking lot

This morning I had a meeting with Les Nixon, the manager of Caribou Coffee, and he was very excited. I gave him the background of other similar meets and our general expectations. We also discussed the relative void of a larger C&C in this region -- with the closest larger meet being 40 miles away and the local meet being very small -- and the desire to bring exposure to his business and others in the HVTC.

He'll regularly provide gift certificates and I'll work with the other outlets to gather more. Spa in the Valley will certainly work well with me since I have one of their massage therapists on my staff. I also have a good relationship with Dick's Sporting Goods. Calvert Wine and Spirits will be involved and I'd imagine Best Buy will be as well due to their prominent location. There's a reasonable selection of upscale shopping so I'll work with them as well as Subway, Regal Cinema, Sears Auto, etc.

For advertising, a flyer will be spread through the sports car, luxury, exotic and classic car websites. I have a basic flyer that I made yesterday but its limited by the 10 minutes of creation time and my amateur Photoshop ability. If anyone can bring their great graphical talents to this task, your assistance is mightily appreciated. Also, while I have a list of top auto websites, suggestions are welcome.

The ball is rolling. Spread the word. With all of the steeplechase action in northern Baltimore County, its time for our brand of horsepower. Assistance and advice are appreciated. More news will be posted here as it develops.

Will

Location; http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Last edited by Spydeputy; 02-22-2012 at 06:34 AM..
Appreciate 0