07-29-2011, 01:04 AM   #45
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
These are the types of hot air numbers Izzy was talking about.* They've never produced a 800whp dyno, let alone a 700whp dyno.* Tightie is the only person with a stage-3 to go on record and say what his car produced (but still didn't show a dyno).* He said his car only made 650whp STD corrected on a Dynojet.* That's probably only 640whp SAE corrected.* His car is a 4.2L Gintani stage-3.* So if Tightie's got 640whp @ 14PSI SAE, so can somebody tell me how Eugene gets to 800whp on 2 more PSI (16PSI) without using the magic Gintani dyno?* The way I do the math, for $30k, you get a 4.2L stage-3 motor that only makes about 6 more whp than it would if you had taken a 4.2L ESS VT2-650 with stock compression.

We all would love to see some of those facts -- maybe you can be the first Gintani stage-3 owner to show an independent dyno (or even the magic Gintani dyno), or vbox times, or drag times.* Or maybe you could tell people that you're a Gintani employee too instead of posing on the forums as an ordinary customer and telling them your car runs great.

Not one issue?* Really?* Alex has been telling people that your crankshaft was severely discolored when it was removed.* He's been saying that your crankshaft got so hot it turned blue.* Got any pictures of your engine build you'd like to share?

No doubt your car is stupid fast.* But for $30k, I would expect more than 6whp gain over a blown 4.2L S65 motor.* If these aren't the facts, then by all means post your dyno, vbox, and drag results for everybody to see.* Maybe Eugene will be the first and post his results. Back in September of last year, Eugene said on some VW forum that he was heading to the dyno with his Gintani stage-3 in a week or two.* 10 months later...and nothing.* It's always the same story.

wow! I didn't know my name was going to be in this again....

but I don't care for dyno numbers it ranges from dyno to dyno and there are way to many things that car change a number!
NOT MY CUP OF TEA!

I like the see the cars performance on the road or the track.

Guys! this guy is just asking for advise not saying who post what and when or did that...

simple questions need simple answers.

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0