View Single Post
      05-02-2009, 07:53 AM   #7
dogears
My master volume goes to 11
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5 Competition

Mine is Sport too. I do not have any significant drone issue. Even stock exhaust had a little drone under certain perfect conditions. The Sport is almost silent during cruise. But, under load, it is deeper and healthier. I think people are confused about the drone. I bet any louder exhaust has as much drone or more than the Eisenmann. Name one aftermarket exhaust where 100% of the people say no drone.

I can't imagine why anybody would want something louder than the Sport combined with an Xpipe and high flow cats. It sounds terrific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doru in Romania View Post
i like the sound too except the droning. some are saying it's not droning at all. vendors jumped on my neck saying i'm insulting their space technology product. mine is sport version, same type of sound but more quiet. i think best sound level would be somewhere in the middle with less droning. now you are sure you will draw chick's attention hahaha. enjoy!