12-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #46
paradocs98
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic View Post
The same way they park is the exact same way they drive, like they are walking at the mall. Have you noticed that no matter where you are at the mall -looking at a store display, walking, just sitting in a bench- somebody, out of nowhere, sooner or later, will bump into you, stand in front of you while you are looking at that display, and basically just ignore your presence and personal space?

That's the same way they drive and park.
Absolutely right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
This reminds me of an experience I had a few years back.

I was coming out of the grocery store walking towards my car when I saw this lady loading groceries in the the trunk of a brand new S-class MB. She was parked across the aisle from me. When she finished loading her groceries, she simply shoved the shopping cart across the parking aisle to get rid of it. The shopping cart rolled until it crashed on my rear bumper . So I shouted "Hey lady, watch it. This is my car you just hit." To which she snottily replied "Calm down, it's just a car."

When I got to my car, I took the shopping cart the was resting against my rear bumber (it made a small scratch on the paint ) and I swung it back across the aisle. It crashed on the lady's rear bumper. She got out of her car obviously upset and screamed at me "Are you crazy, what is your problem?" To which I very calmly replied "Calm down lady, it's just a car."
Well done.