09-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
bimmerjph
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani_1 View Post
I am not so sure it is a planned agenda. I think they feel like their target market buyers are less interested in steering feel and more interested in luxury feel and softer rides and no noise coming through the steering wheel.

In other words I could care less at this point. If BMW is not gonna pay attention to things that made it the better choice over other luxury car makers and wants to imitate them with diminished steering feel and overall less sporty cars with softer nature.

As for right now there is not a single car in BMW's all new redesigned models that excites me. Next car of mine might not be a BMW after more then a decade of BMW's.
+1. BMW just doesn't give a flying duck any more. Its pretty clear that Reithofer (and a majority of the board) is a transportation enthusiast rather than a driving enthusiast.

I am hedging my faith in BMW on the 2er. If it is even slightly disappointing I am done 100% with BMW. Well new ones at least. I might continue to buy models released before 2009.
Appreciate 0