SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
Ugg i got a ticket yesterday... by my house too!! the cop parket his car in a hidden street on the left. he was standing outside behind cars parket on the side of the street facing down a hill so you couldn't see him, i was going 41 mph and i was suposed to be driving 25 cause a residential area. when he clocked me in on his radar gun he just stood in front of the road and told me to pull over. most cops are hypocrites i see them speed all the time and zig zag through traffic when there sirens aren't even on. how much do you guys think the ticket is going to be??

p.s. there was two cops there and the guy behind me got a ticket too! do these cops make commission or something????

I know its my fault but it seems like they have nothing better to do.
Let's see. When you go to work and do your job, is it because you have "nothing better to do"? It's the police's job to enforce the laws. This includes traffic laws. The speed limits are set for a reason. In a residential area they are lowered because statistics say you have about an 80% chance of surviving being hit by a car going 30 mph whereas you've about an 80% chance of being killed by a car going 40 mph. It's lowered for a reason.

Two cops working in tandem. My guess would be that someone in the neighborhood reported someone going well over the speed limit, you earlier perhaps, and they decided that day was the day to check out the complaint.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0