Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich@GTBPerformance View Post
Shoot me a PM, we got it from a very nice gentleman in Latvia (Alex) who pulls them from E30's and restores them completely. I'll pass along his details
Will do. I'm more curious about the overall pricing. The momo wheel that the PO put on my e30 suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvega702 View Post
Unfortunately some people don't appreciate them like we do. My neighbor has one and he treats it like he's trying to kill it.

OP great car, one day I would love to have something just like it. OEM looks timeless.
That's a damn shame and he doesn't deserve it. I'm so anal retentive about my e30 that my gf thinks I love the car more than her *shifty eyes*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich@GTBPerformance View Post
That's a damn shame. I am a supporter of E30's for daily driving, but I also think they should be taken care of too. Somewhere between Garage Queen and Beater.
I agree; they're great daily drivers. Unfortunately the M20 on my e30 is 311,000 km and I don't have the time/patience/budget for a swap or a full rebuild at the moment so I limit my driving to the weekends (during late spring/summer/early fall. She sleeps in the winter).