05-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #9
M II
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvcarter View Post
I can't make up my mind which pipe to go for... I am happy with the volume of the muffler at the moment, and would like to go more aggressive and maybe a touch louder, but not too much...
What would you go for any why?
I noticed that you live in the UK. What does your emissions test consist of? Are you allowed to use high flow sport cats in your neck of the woods?

In California, we have extremely strict laws regarding emissions equipment and are somewhat limited to what we can actually put on our cars - legally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
Tell me. Do you have both in stock? Or let me guess, you have some supersprint mid pipes sitting around only. No chance you recommend Gintani, Fabspeed, or Akrapovic??? Which are all superior compared to the supersprint. But whatever.
With the whole Iceland volcano issue, there were delays for all products coming out of Europe. I doubt any of the vendors here have massive supplies of Supersprint products laying around.

Supersprint is a really nice system. Made in Italy using the best materials and the best craftsmanship from their trained fabricators. I wouldn't exactly say they're worse than any of the other systems. It's just preference for many.
Appreciate 0