View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
ortho281
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Are KW Adj Lowering Spring Sleeve-Over Kits compatible with Vorshlag Camber plates?

My 2011 has EDC and therefore I do not want to switch to the KW Clubsport Coilover System. I would however like to switch to an adjustable type suspension which allows me to retain EDC. The KW Adjustable Lowering Spring Sleeve-Over Kit fits allows you to retain EDC. The main reason for wanting to switch to a sleeve-over kit is to be able to corner balance and adj ride height more suited for the track. Does anyone know if the KW Adj Lowering Spring Sleeve-Over Kit is compatible with Vorshlag Camber plates and are there any examples of this out there? I have the Vorshlag camber plates which are designed for OEM sized springs.

"KW's latest offering to the suspension market is perfect for those looking to dial in their ride height without making the switch to a full coil over suspension system. The unique design allows for each corner to be individually adjustable, making it possible to drop your M3 to the exact ride height you desire."

Features
- Individual ride height adjustment
- 100% Compatible with EDC equipped models

Models Supported:
2011 BMW E82 1M
2008-2012 BMW E9X M3

Approximate Front/Rear Lowering:
Front: -0.6" to 1.2"
Rear: -0.2" to 1.2"
Attached Images

Akra GT4 / MS Stage 2 / MS UDP / BPM Tune / KW CS / H&R Sways / TMS Delrin / ST 380/355 BBK / Cantrell 2.5" Ducts / SR34 Pads / Apex Arc-8 / Hoosier R7's / Mode GT4 Splitter / GT4 Canards / APR GT-250 Wing / Cantrell Half Cage / Recaro Pro Racer / Schroth Profi II-6 / BMW Alcantera Wheel / Cool Shirt / ESS Fire Supp / Solo DL

Last edited by ortho281; 12-03-2012 at 08:28 PM..
Appreciate 0