04-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #3874
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCE View Post
Thanks for the tip on the window sticker. I'm looking at it right now and yeah, it was sold to Advantage and shipped to midtown so it is no swap.

I wish I could see the date it arrived at the dealership. Build on the door is 11/09. What is the normal time it hits the dealer after that build date? I'm thinking it got there in January.

It's mind boggling that dealer won't order fox red for inventory. I actually felt some pressure to hurry and buy it before somebody else did. Maybe it did sit there for 3 months.

Most M3 buyers I would think would order to their liking instead of doing what I did. In fact, that is why I was there to look at the 18" rims on another one they had in stock, because I planned to order one later this year for my xmas present and I was undecided on the rims. Xmas came early this year, because I flipped when I saw that car.

I'm actually home today because my daughter is sick, and she is with me instead of my ex this week. It's sitting in the garage right now and I can't go drive it. It's like being at a topless bar.
Look, but don't touch!
Appreciate 0