10-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #74
satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP LCI II

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
When something is wrong, they check everything. I'm sure they know their own cars better than anyone else.
Doubt it. If they did find anything, they would have told me. While I know there is something very wrong with the engine, and confirmed by a few mechanics who have been working heavily on BMW Engines, they highly suspect the exhaust valves are bent. As with some ppl here who have experienced this.

I find it very disturbing that they have told me the car is normal, pat me on the back and whispered in my ear the warranty is void on both engine and drivetrain and send me running along. If they knew something is wrong,they would have taken more time with the car. Record breaking 3 days of seeing the car an voiding it.

I find it shady. It's like I sent in the car just to get the warranty voided. No mention at all of the problem I am having was addressed at all. They claim it's normal. Look at knifegun and snowsm3. They were having main bearing issues and their cars or engines were replaced under warranty. Now if say their car was tuned, would BMW still have replaced them? Obviously not. So inherent design issues or not, as long as the ecu is tuned, it won't be seen in good light for sure.

2018 F80 LCI II ZCP ///M3 Mineral White M-DCT| Sakhir Orange Interior| |M Performance Exhaust|
Appreciate 0