View Single Post
      03-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #1032
bmw-m6
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzlvr View Post
Okay can we agree the salesman messed up? I don't think the dealer never wanted not to make things right but how to make things right, there are quit a few links in the chain of comand that needed to be contacted. Toss in a weekend to slow response time down and this group of haters to crucify BMW of Lincoln and it really makes this group look bad. I think some rational talk with Fil and he would make things right. In the end Dooma350 will get his car. I hope people will realize that this type of negitive activity only makes the group as a whole look bad, a little persistence and the deal would have gone through. Now all the haters on this group just look stupid.
the dealership deserved this public backlash, and they should chalk up their "mistake" (*COUGH*COUGH*), and call it a lesson learned. this protects other buyers from being taken advantage of.

and how did the dealer want to rectify the situation ? you'd be kidding yourself if they'd amicably resolved their "misunderstanding" fairly.

look in teh mirror if you want to see something stupid.
Appreciate 0