View Single Post
      03-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #6
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
it means high engine speeds genius. listen, you have a great car...but you don't need to go whore out every M3 thread and talk shit about it. you're over it. nobody cares.
Geez...Relax. I'm aware of what it means, and I'm not talking sh!t about the new M3; I'm still interested in a test drive after it comes out, but getting a good 'bang for your buck' is something to consider when comparing a tuned FI 335i to the new NA V8 M3.

After all, it's the same E92 body style with basically the same look (except for the obvious differences in the hood, fenders, quad exhaust, etc.) with the same interior conveniences and options (CA, Navi, Prem. package, ACC, etc.). The major differences are of course this new V8 420HP/295 lb.-ft. TQ engine, a better suspension, it's an ///M, and probably costs lot more money. Even though I just got my 335i less than 6 months ago, I'm already thinking down the road to my next one in '09.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0