02-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #8
Don Nguyen
Banned
Rep
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Cool! How does it ride?
Soft with the current coilovers, but I have a set of Moton Motorsports on their way to replace my current set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
My wife won't let me buy a 964... I'm now considering the upsides of being single.

My next car for sure will be a 964 or 993. I really do love the 964's though...I will be checking this out daily!!!
Do it. You won't regret it. My Porsche is easily one of my favorite cars to drive. I prefer the 964 body style over the 993. I just like the more defined lines. However, the 993 turbo is my overall favorite. I am picky, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbahnz View Post
Best of luck Donnie, Can't wait to see the finished product. One day when my kids are off to college I divorce the wife and sell the house and buy me a porsche, lolz
Thanks. That's why I am doing all of this before having to worry about all of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB335d View Post
Very cool!! A guy I used to work with had a 944 that he put a 350 small block Chevy into it; made 425hp. He used to auto cross it here in WPB @ Moroso.
The 944 doesn't look nearly as cool as yours though
Good luck with your project.
I've seen those swaps. It's actually a fairly common swap from what I have seen for 944s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErvGotti View Post
Good luck looks like it's gonna be an awesome build. And the LS is one of the easier engines to make reliable monster power for cheap, if that's what your going for.
Thanks. I am definitely a fan of the LS engine. I have one in my M3 as well.

-Don
Appreciate 0