Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love My Car View Post
M3 will eat the 335 for breakfast and throw the leftovers to the dog for lunch. 335 is just so cheesy and unstable and so "common". An M is an M, thats always a level above regular series, an M3 on the other hand is "the" M, thats a level above all other M cars and always leads them.

Oh and I don't think anyone here gives a shit about the 335, sorry. Maybe you should take your case to the 3series forum.
yeah sure with the LACK of torque of the useless V8 right? lol

here's for your education purpose:

PS: We still talking about stock turbos here, we didn't talk about upgraded 335i turbos.

same movie but camera man is the " M " car, look at the kid face, he knows he's gonna get killed by the N54 lul

IF I wanted a 3 series, I wouldn't waste money on an ///M I would get a 335is, and spend the money on another car.
If the M3 V8 is so useless why do you 335i guys love slumming around at M3 post all the time?. Something to prove maybe!? There is more to a car than straight-line speed you know. How long is your HPFP going to last on a modded engine when it can't even stand up on a stock car!?

Anyway guys, stop feeding the troll!