10-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

Question about buying exhaust

Whats up gents!
I have a novice question and was wondering if anyone in the northeast coast could help. After entertaining the Idea of getting the M performance exhaust about a year back I have finally made the decision. I was getting some pizza for the wife the other day up in CT when I happen to notice an amazing looking Silverstone E92 parked out side. As I was coming out the owner got in turned it on and BAM! my ears melted off. THe sound of the exhaust note was a symphany. I asked the guy and it was an Akaprovic slip on. Unfortunatly I forgot to ask him where he got it and who installed it. Now my question is; If wanted to order it, where can I order it? And who would install it? Does anyone have experience with any vendors in the north east? For a slip on would I need to get an ECU remapping to avoid CEL's? Again sorry for the noobish question but Iam not to automotive savy and usually have taken my cars to dealers to have work done.
Thanks
Joe
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
Appreciate 0