Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
1.5 seconds faster than the outgoing Boss at Michigan's Grattan Raceway.

http://www.mustang6g.com
Not too shabby.

If something suddenly happened to my 1'er, as in theft or some other casualty, a 2015 Mustang would be attractive because I can't buy a an M325i, M3 or M4 off a dealer's lot locally either at all or with an enormous list of unwanted options. IDK if I could find one anywhere without a lot of trouble. That means 3 months to order a car and a lot of rental expense. I can get a GT 6-MT with the performance package right off the lot today, and the selection will probably be expanding. Lack of exclusivity means increased availability.
I'm just purely excited for the thing, period. I love the looks, the interior, and all of the chassis improvements. It'll be my first NA V8, 6MT, and LSD-equipped car. I just want to uncork the exhaust and cruise in it. With some occasional back end action around some remote roads or at dead intersections. Then some track time over at Sebring.

Oh yeah. Dis gon be good. Btw this ambien is unreal... I should've slept 20 mins ago. Can't type right prob gonna check this in the morning.
Appreciate 0