Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Craig I think your question is fair, and I understand your skeptism, but he already listed what he was running, I listed what he was running in the first post on the matter, I also said the car was DCT, yet you still thought that it was a 6MT.

The file was checked by myself, you, 6speedonline and he's posted all the mods he was running, I'm not sure what else he can say. There are always cars that just run faster, in every platform for various reasons, hence the reason the 1st post says -

When comparing the below 60-130 and 1/4 mile results, please keep in mind that variances in temperature, humidity, road surface conditions, tire grip, and driver input can all have a measurable impact on the data.

I mentioned some solid reaons why his time improved, and again he owns the M3 NA record 9.7, and the 997TT flash/exhaust record, so he knows what he's doing.
Drew, no disrespect brother but I wasn't asking you.
I was asking madsex. I saw your post but i never saw him post what he had.

I know he holds a couple records so does this mean that he keeps getting factory freaks?if we were talking manuals then I can see the comparison of shift times.
Who knows, maybe the atmospheric pressure is just incredibly high in Greece lol.
Actually, I'm very curious to see what you do with your LC motor. Hopefully you can do better or it's going to look a little strange.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0