View Single Post
      01-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #10
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
I'm going to steer away from that car as far as I can, or Pentagon Car Sales for that reason. I did put a deposit on it on Friday, and withdrew it today. I went there on Friday to see the car in person, and looked all good at first glance until I looked underneath the front to find an oil paddle on the showroom floor. I wiped the paddle off on Friday, and came back on Sunday just to check it again and found another oil paddle. Car is leaking oil. WTF??? Then started inspecting the paint, and found some imperfections on the hood. It looked like someone took some sand/dust particles and sprayed paint over it. There is also overspray on the edges of the hood and quarter panel. So I wrote an email over to my sales rep about it, and today I was informed that the front end indeed was repainted due to some scratches. SCRATCHES??? What about disclosing this right up front, before I put the deposit. Scratches can be polished out. It had to be more than just scratches. On top of it, the front bumper doesn't line up with the front right quarter panel and has bigger gap than on the left side. That is not how you do business, and treat a customer that bought a car from them last year, and was about to buy another one. To add, four of my friends referred by me also got their cars from Pentagon. I guess this is how they thanked me. I was very committed customer to Pentagon, but that has changed today.

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr

Last edited by M3 Piotr; 01-19-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Appreciate 0