View Single Post
      05-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

Some recent mods on my E90M3 H&R

Here's a few shots of what i have done to my car lately. I got the AA exhaust and ECU Tune, as well as the filter installed two weeks ago at Active Autowerke. The 15mm Macht Schnell spacers i installed myself last week, and i also installed the H&R sport springs myself just last night. I also have tinted the car with 3M Color-stable ceramic tint, 35% on the sides, and 70% on the front.

AA Exhaust: i get so many compliments from everyone telling me that my car sounds like an exotic lambo or something driving by! This is an amazing exhaust, and when cruising on the highway there is absolutely no drone! the only drone i have noticed is around 1800RPM, and even then it's not very bothersome.

Springs and Spacers: i haven't had much time on the springs to tell if it handles any better, but the car does feel more planted and a bit less roll. i have EDC, so i decided to put on the springs while i save up for a set of KW Clubsport in the future. The rear does slightly rub on the TIP of the plastic part of the fenderwell. however VERY LITTLE! i can't fee; or hear the rubbing, i only noticed when i put my hand underneath. but i think it's just going to wear out the little plastic peice then it should be fine.

Pics!

here you can see the small plastic peice under the fenderwell that the tire rubs on

Thanks for looking,

Dom
Appreciate 0