View Single Post
      03-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #16
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
My 740 has almost 170k on it. It had 143k on it when I bought it a few years ago, and other than mods, I've barely spent any money on it at all for repairs. It's a completely reliable daily driver.

As I've said, I spent $50 in repairs on my 2001 Range Rover HSE in the year I've had it.

I belong to a number of Range Rover clubs and have owned 3 Range Rovers. I compare to my years of actual experience, rather than what you do, which is compare to the gas coming out your ass.

Until you have any experience, you can kindly STFU.
You drive a couple of the most widely known unreliable vehicles made and your only defense is that YOU personally have not had any problems with them yet every study and 95% of people including people I know that still have them say they are garbage...

and youre telling ME to STFU?

Whatever you say high speed.

Oh yeah, I owned an FD RX-7 with 530whp and it was the most reliable car I have ever owned. I only put $50 bucks in it and it has over 200,000 miles on it with the original apex seals.

Do you believe me? Probably not, but I said it... on the internet so it must be true right? Kindly STFU
Appreciate 0