01-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #30
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
Lol. Yes, hash tags are quite the annoyance whether they do anything or not. I'd like to slap the person that thought visible metadata was a good idea.

There's a reason I have like 5 friends on FB ... I can read the weather report; I can look up the sports scores; I know what day of the week it is; I'm not interested if you're going to the gym or eating spaghetti for dinner; lastly I'm even less interested in the honey boo boo message to your significant other.

/end of my off off topic rant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
If I see one more thing football related I will lose my mind. Yes we know the game is on. If I see one more thing that says RG3!!!!11! or HTTR!!1!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I love seeing the same posts from different people.... If I see one more thing football related I will lose my mind. Yes we know the game is on. If I see one more thing that says RG3!!!!11! or HTTR!!1!!1
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_1_Guy View Post
But dear God, why? I don't tweet, and I think my phone came with instagram, but the whole hash tagging on FB is a little out of control. In fact, FB is beginning to piss me off. I remember everyone left MySpace cause of all the ads, music, and profile upgrades. It became a teenagers bedroom wall.

Now, FB is starting to upgrade once a week, more and more ads, less and less simplicity.

I want someone to start a social networking site called "This Shit will stay simple" Dot Com. Or something along those lines.
You guys should try Google+