mofomat
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 V10, BMW 330e Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housemaster View Post
Tell you what, pop on over to www.bm3w.co.uk

Then search user SteveD, Zod, Woms, Housemaster and a few others if you think we are one person. Sock puppet for feck sake, wind your neck in son, your making a cock of yourself!

You might want to read through some of SteveD's posts too, see why most of us in the know take what he says with a load more weight than people like you who we no NOTHING about and who have NO track record over many years within the more 'grown up' motoring forums. Many of us have orders for E92 CSL's and E92 M3's sitting in our dealers, and have done so for over a year, just as we did for the E46 so rest assured we have been watching the world of M for years, not a few months. I am neither a troll or a person with all the answers, but I do get pissed like some of my fellow bm3w members when we see the blind leading the blind!

Enjoy your forum, bm3w is back, and I suggest a few of our more open minded cousins may wish to take a look for a little more 'in depth' discussion rather than engaging with a few mass debaters. I wish your forum all the best, I really do
+1

I'm not looking forward to bm3w.co.uk going offline again in a few weeks. It never ceases to amaze me some of the crap I read on here.
Appreciate 0