STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
not trolling. thanks.

but is the tandem guy the one who jumps out? or it is a combined effort? because I don't think I'll have the nads to do it.
You make the choice to do the tandem on the ground of course. Once that has been made and you are in the plane at the jumping altitude the Tandem Master is in control and will take you with him unless you show a serious risk to his and your personal safety. Don't worry about the risk because in all seriousness its a very safe sport. Lots of research/technology has been put into the sport. Plus your Tandem Master usually has thousand and thousands of jumps. This will not be his first time. Like Sam335 said, this is a great experience and you will love it! Don't over think the possibilities, I jump seven to ten times a day when I go with nothing but awesome experiences to take home. Here is a video of my brother doing a Tandem, they did a flip with him out the plane because he asked for it. The look on my brothers face says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
OK your thandem date will be the big spoon you will be his little spoon....hold him, love him, tell him that you have never done this before! You will be attached to him, you will both walk to the door....you will swing your legs out...and he will ask if you are a go...you will say no...and he will push you.

And well like $3k later this could be you!
http://en.vidivodo.com/video/family-...ent-hq/1053995
My buddy told me about this video and I have finally seen it, hilarious! Peter has some moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
I jumped twice, first time was great but the second jump we had an issue which scared the living shit out of me... one of the lines was snagged and had to deploy the second chute (or at least what the instructor said when i was attache between his balls lol). I have not jumped since and that was 10 years ago :-( but it is a life changing experience when you do jump and you will love it.
Sorry you had a bad experience. This is true about the first jump, love at first sight.
Appreciate 0