Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Self Employed or just software users, Please Help

Introduction:
I jsut started part-time working for a manufacturing company with a small office but big warehouse/manufacturing department. The thing is where i'm working is just a small office with only the boss and another employee. the other departments are in other states/countries.

Problem:
my employer wants me to be able to keep track of the inventory and able to create invoices, estimates, purchase orders etc... and have them linked to the inventory control. The sofware he gave me is probably not the best on the shelf. it's by a company called MySofware and the software itself is called 'MyInvoices and Estimates'. This software program is not flexible enough for editing and custmizing and so i am finding it hard to accomplish the tasks that the employer gives me. He hasn't used this software before and so he doesn't know how hard it is to get what he wants.

Are there any other better software programs tat are more flexible for customizing and editing? trying to keep the cost low and the user friendliness high.

Those of you that are self employed, what softwares do you use?
i don't think my employer would want the custom tailored system, he jsut wants a easy basic software that has what he wants.

Thanks in advance