Thread: Calgary Thread
View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 12:51 PM   #1233
protaper
Rep
Drives: e92

is this a good deal guys for 2012 e92?

Hi guys I am looking to buy my first m3 in Calgary as I have been looking into it for the past year.

I came upon a 2012 m3 original msrp being 87 k fully loaded (mdrive,executive, competition,bmw apps, dct,novillo leather) so with tax and all the fees it is around 94 k brand new.

The m3 was driven by a bmw exec for half a year (they give these cars for the executives to drive for a period of time assuming for no fee or a low one), and of course now it is back on the lot. It is not titled so warranty is as is and so I am almost a year out of the warranty as it started may 2012.

There are 3900 kms, warranty is still good until may 2016/80 000 kms, I have yet to go test drive the car and take a look myself but I am actually not back in the city until the end of the month.

The final msrp including taxes,fees are 79 k. The carfax report has no problems whatsoever, so assuming upon inspection and test drive that there are no problems, do you all think this is a good deal? I put a refundable deposit to reserve it until I test drive it. I tried to negotiate with the dealership but they said they put a huge discount on this already. I was trying to get atleast an extended warranty or to have them take the dealer fee off ($500). I plan to purchase the car instead of leasing.

btw the pics i have received look great-no problems whatsoever.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by protaper; 02-20-2013 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 0