View Single Post
      11-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Lightbulb Need Help: Trading my 135i to M3

Guys, I just got my car two months ago but I don't know why I feel I need more power. I know that my car which is '11 N55 E82 135i provides enough power actually but I just feel it isn't enough. So, here's the story, I plan to trade it or sell it to get 08-09 E92 M3 with high miles. I'm sure I can afford the maintenance etc but the problem is am I crazy enough to trade in my 11,7xx miles with 40K+ miles? It's that really worth it. How's the reliability of 40K+ miles M3 with DCT?

By the way, I got the DCT on my car and looking for another DCT for the E92 M3. I really need your advice here since I don't really have enough time to enjoy my 135i since its just two months old. Please correct me if what I'm thinking is wrong. I tried to make up my mind but it seems I can't get clearer vision. I do have a plan to do some mods on my 135i and I tried to convince myself to enjoy it and do some mods rather than go with high miles E92 M3. M3 has become my dream car since I was 10 years old.

Any of you experience this kind of feeling before? Appreciate any comment and opinion guys. I know it's kind of silly topic but here I am in that silly situation. Thanks guys!
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0