View Single Post
      10-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #10
onesixeight
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4/i8

I concur with the THEROK, Dave is a nice guy and easy to talk to. Went on a few test drives with him, but bought elsewhere. Barrier was only giving me a $1k discount on the managers Cayenne Turbo that he drove for 3k miles. Not a great deal.

Oh and the Porsche service department...no loaners. They'll rent you a car from Enterprise if you bought from them, otherwise, $40/day. Worse service anywhere. Oh and btw, they don't even give shuttle rides to downtown Seattle. Can you believe that! I guess they expected me to take the bus home after taking my $100k+ Panamera in for service.

Audi sales is another joke. I went in looking for an S4 at the time. Steve Tate, took me for a test drive and was a total joke. He pulled over with the right side wheels on gravel and left side wheels on the pavement. He asked me if I know much about the quattro system and without warned, burned out kicking gravel everywhere onto the road. Not only did I feel bad for the new S4's paint, but now there was a bunch of gravel pebbles on the road. Talk about making the road unsafe for other drivers.

I skipped Barrier and went to Roger Jobs. While it's a far drive away, the service is much better and it gives me a reason to go to Vancouver.
Appreciate 0