View Single Post
      07-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #29
WKBRDR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Glad it's working out for you. The company I used was supposivley using Venture Films, from what I heard was one of the best. Who know if they really were.. They also garunteed the product as to why I got my full refund after 4 months... Well I gave up on the film for now.. if I ever do a repaint I'll keep 3M in mind.. thanks

Which exhaust do you have on there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
I have lived in AZ for more than 20 years and installed 3M film on my previous three M3's. I have never had an issue with 3M film turning yellow or discolored in any way. I will only use a vendor that uses 3M film. Additionally, the 3M film has improved their formula every year or two.

Yes, they did a custom bumper film as I have a lip spoiler installed. They also did a custom lip spoiler film to protect it.

BTW, my vendor fully guarantees their film and will replace or refund if it turns yellow or discolors. I can PM you their information if you would like. Please let me know if I can help you out in any other way.

-20% Tint/GP Thunder 8500k Bulbs/BMW Performance Pedals/AFE Air Filter/Eisenmann Race
Appreciate 0