stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
+1

Don't work at a bank, but I'm still not personally secure with any of these new methods. I'm still old school with everything. I have no ATM card, no online banking, and still pay all my bills with a good old fashioned checks. I will remain old fashioned until I'm forced to go new school.

On a side note, I've been with B of A for well over a decade and love them. They have been unbelieveably helpful with my parents fraud/identity thefts.

no ATM card and the check book IS old fashioned but whatever works for you. online banking would offer a lot more security protection. losing one of your checks in the mail wouldn't be fun. your name, address and bank information is all on the check. i don't use my banks online bill pay to pay bills because it's a pretty pointless service unless the company i'm paying does not offer an online payment option. i just go directly to the vendor's website to pay them (ie. bmwusa, credit card companies, verizon and etc)