United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Adjustable Toe Links $200

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 200.00

Item Interest
Alright Guys, I was looking for a set of adjustable toe links and found several in the market but felt that all of them were over priced by $100-$120. So decided to make my own and the results were so nice I made 2 sets,(1 for my buddy w/ e92) but I'm putting a feeler.

I'm willing to make 6 more sets if people have interest. Lead time will be about 3 weeks since I make these my self and I still have a job and I'll be doing this on the side.

A little about the links: I use 5/8" high strength spherical tie rod bearing w/ 17 degree of swivel, grade 8 locking nuts, bearing seals, I machine 303 stainless steel to make the adapter for the bearings, so it bolts right in to the e9x or e82 1er. Shaft are 7/8" 6061 high grade billet aluminum I machine the shafts to have a right and left hand thread for proper adjustments.

I have had mine in my car for months now and track tested it. I have tracked my car at Thunderhill and Buttonwillow since installed.

The Alignment shop guys love it, its easy to adjust and no flex, super strong.
I can take a deposit for the ones that are interested of $100. $153 is the cost of the raw material. Yes my profit is less than $50. If you flake on me, I lose $50 on materials. Paypal as a purchase to protect your self. (only 6 since its a lot of work) Shipping is your cost but it is an average of $20 maybe more if you are far. Once ready to ship, pay the rest ($100) total of $200
I'll track the first 6 to offer and pay a deposit as your spot in the list. If you don't like my rules don't buy it.

here is a few pics.

///M3... Don't want more power, Just want it to turn sharper one step closer each time. -Ohlins TTX Raceline, PolePostions seats, Akrapovic EVO, ARC-8, 1/2 Cage, Seat Delete, Stoptech BBK, solid Subframe and diff bushing, spherical bearing on everything.

Last edited by tlrid3r; 10-09-2013 at 09:20 AM..
Appreciate 0