12-15-2005, 09:32 PM   #53
E24
DUBYA
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328I - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclay
What about the 94,000 people on his voter purge list back in 2000? Many of which shouldn't have been on it in the first place. He helped to rig a Presidential election for christ's sake. Maybe he's not a jackass, just anti- American.
Not worthy of a reply, but I will. Most on that "voter purge list" were fellons. At least they didn't "vote the dead" like they did during the JFK election. Give me a break. There have been tons of independent investigations into the 2000 election and they turned up zero, zilch, nada. If anything the opposing party was trying to keep overseas ballots from our military coming through as they vote primarily republican. That's a fact. If you really do your research you will find that the early call for Al Gore by the news networks lead those in the pan handle to not bother voting. Those in the pan handle are overwhelmingly republican and would have voted Bush. It's almost 2006 - get over it. He won the electoral college and he won Florida by the smallest of margins. He lost the popular vote - doesn't matter. So it goes. I personally thank God that he is in office rather than Gore - worse yet Senator Kerry. Have we had another attack on US soil since 9-11? No - we took the fight to their turf - enough said.
Appreciate 0