View Single Post
      05-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
skim
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC

contrary to what people say, i do NOT recommend east bay (pleasonton) for my following visits (gave them a benefit of doubt and they still failed)
1. brought my z4 in for the usual 15k oil change, they called saying the car's READY, so i go and they told me actually it's not ready. i was like "what do you mean it's not ready, like not washed?" they said no.. work hasn't been done.. WTF
so they said they'll put my car up on lift and get it done, so i wait an hour, the car shows up half dried. the service indicator wasn't reset and thank you BMW, i didn't have a dipstick. so i couldn't check whether the oil was actually changed or they only washed it
2) traded in the z4 (the service indicator was not reset since i don't know how to reset or wanted to reset.. actually just wanted to take it to another dealer to have it done but didn't have time) and with my m3, made an appt and went to the dealer.. they said they only "inspect" tranny and diff fluids but do not replace those fluids. i was like this is an M, you are supposed to replace at 1200 mile service, and my SA (this time it was a different guy since i didn't want the first SA asshole) goes nope, not anymore..

so i say take it to anywhere BUT pleasonton