UPSROD
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiheit View Post
That may be true, but the mileage is the lowest I've seen on any car since I first shopped. I turned down an SGM Comp 6 months ago, and it was $2k more with 20k more miles. With that low of mileage, I would think that someone shopping for an E92 M3 would jump on it.

just a side note: People seem to have started driving these cars again, because while I had no trouble finding cars with 5k-15k miles just 7 months ago, now the typical car comes in above 30k. I've also noticed that unlike the E36 and E46 market, where spring/summer prices rise and stay high and winter prices are the bargain, the E92 has followed the opposite pattern. This summer I watched an AW/Beige Comp sit at a local dealer for almost three months with nearly a $3k price drop before it went, and it was around 17k miles. I found several 5-6k mile Lime Rock cars for under $55k, and one sat for almost two months. That one had the MPerformance exhaust on it too. Now all the LR cars are gone except for a fat supply of them at EAG, and their prices are 10-20k higher.

Its an odd market for these cars, it is.
ALL Lime Rock's have M Performance Exhaust!
Appreciate 0