HEY32G
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 sdrive35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
It's hate.

Actually, Shaq apologized and misunderstood. He said it was Jerry Buss' doing.

And how many will he win after? 0.

I agree with the last comment part, possibly 3. But I doubt it with Shaq being in the shape he is in. It is IMO, it was better for him that he got moved, that motivated him to get back into shape. Once he won, it was downhill as you can see.
I won't argue with you regarding Shaq's future. I honestly think that Kobe is a very selfish player, and yes in recent years, he has had to be.

Also, I think the Spurs run is coming to an end very soon. To be honest, if they had to play Dallas last year, they probably would've gotten beat.

Now for the "hate" comment. If we were talking about the Mavs, yes it would be pretty close to hate, although I think Avery Johnson is one of the classiest guys around, and I really like him.

All my posts have been just to annoy you Laker guys, all in fun and for a good debate.

With all that being said, I will admit that if the Lakers and Spurs meet in the playoffs, I do hope we kick your butts.

Maybe our football teams will meet in the Super Bowl someday.....oh wait, maybe not.

Last edited by HEY32G; 02-06-2008 at 10:33 AM..
Appreciate 0