View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #160
IMG
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
i am not directing this at any of the ess customers it was toward the Ess guys at the company(Aj and Roman). I have alot of respect for the other kit out there like i said to you on sunday. When people start trashing something you worked hard to get and just try to rip everything it gets annoying. I hope you understand that and i am not trying to bash you or anyone else with a ess kit. The kit is amazing and making more power on dynos but they only car to show some real results is Drew ess car at 130. The rest of the "600" hp car or even 530 hp can't even break 120 i like to know why as well. I am barely making 500 and i breaking 120 something doesn't add up. you can say keeps saying i have dct and that why i am getting up there but really under 500 and gaining 5 mph compared to car making over 80+ more hp than me.
i totally get where u coming from andd as i said it before,each vendor/customer respect and backs what hes got and theres nothing wrong about that.I wont know what i would trap since ive never been to a strip with this car but may b in the near future.u,LM,M33 and i can go have some fun and c what we can put down.
Appreciate 0