08-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #64
atown88
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoM3z View Post
I was ready to trade in my IS350, when again life throws a curve ball. Got engaged and planned on getting married in the next coming year. My wife now promised after the wedding I can plan on trading in the car for the M3. Being responsible husband that I am opted to purchase a condo instead.

I would constantly visit the forums read up on articles about the M3 and one day my wife took notice. Finally she tells me, "Hun why don't you get your car" I simply replied "Why where we going?" she laughed and says no I mean get your M3 Wait what? Months and months of searching, old flame sparked and that love finally rekindled. That same feeling I got when I was 14 is now happening, 19 years later.

Proud owner...
That's awesome. I started a savings fund for one until I realized I might be getting married sooner than later. I tried to do the smart thing as well and just bought a condo yesterday. Now all I need to do is save for a wedding, and hopefully soon after we'll buy the F80!

Oh, and the first time I even considered an M was watching Taxi. (with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah, i'm sure my sister was watching it....) It featured 2 e46 m3s and watching them in that movie created the ambition I have today. Won't stop till I join the club!
Appreciate 0