Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyM3 View Post
Was thinking about giving them another chance too. Guess ill set an appointment tomorrow. Im just scared they will butcher something in the car for the long run.
I'm not sure why you would think that.

Keep in mind we're talking about paint here. They didn't scratch or mar the car, didn't bend brackets - In fact, the bumper installation looks pretty perfect, everything lines up, etc..

It seems that the worst thing that will happen is that you get it back with paint that doesn't match again. So I don't think you have anything to worry about unless you're concerned with their quality of work, reputation, or have another reason for not trusting them (other than not matching the paint right).

And as a member a couple posts up said, an attorney is not going to take a case like this. Your best bet if they don't resolve this to your satisfaction is small claims court where no attorneys are allowed. And this is probably going to cost you more in time and effort than to just pay a reputable shop to paint the bumper.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 01-29-2013 at 09:01 PM..
Appreciate 0