View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

hey bro im actually running this on my car, the ESS tune with the ACM test pipes..I also have an Akra slip on..for the exhaust sound it will be louder, but not overwhelming..id say about half as loud as an x pipe. IMO its perfect for the price and power theres no better way to go..my buddy and I took ours out last night (hes stock) and did pulls..it wasnt even close so theres def a big difference and no placebo effect...i dont have the pulleys simply bc i dont think its worth it for myself bc this summer ill be supercharged and just remove them...test pipes are the same id compare it to who makes a better pencil bc its all the same design when i looked at the MS and my ACM...without the tune i ran a CEL about 1000 miles after installed but the tune took it away..just go with the tune you wont regret it and the Akra delete is just like a band aid and covers up the CEL...thats all i can say from personal daily experience on the Autobahn so hopeully i helped out a lil
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0