dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartMD View Post
Well my friend as they say "a happy wife = a happy life"
If your wife really wants it then get it, cause youll never live it down especially if you have friends that have them. Oh yes I forgot! not getting the stroller can unfortunately serve as ammunition for her against you if you decide to spend a little on mods for your ride.
I'm backordered on ammo as you can tell by my signature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesal@IND View Post
Baby seat is IN! Its much bigger than I had thought it would be but enough room for the wife to fit in the passenger seat.

Assuming most of us used the anchors in the car to secure the infant seat compared to doing it the seatbelt way?

Wow time flew by, baby boy is due in 2 weeks!
Congrats Jesal, which seat did you pick up? I think I'm going to borrow a seat for the first 6-12 months so I just buy one later.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0